Find out if someone is happy, sad, angry, calm, and what they talk about on Twitter.
Do any of these statements describe you?
1. You’re a busy business person who would like to know more about a person you’ve heard about or just met at a conference.
2. You’re a busy parent who’s concerned about your kids’ usage of social media.
3. You’re a single person who just met someone new, and you want to know more about him or her?
4. You’re an HR professional or recruiter who needs to screen many candidates each day, but don’t have enough time on your hands?
5. You’re someone who’s curious about how LadyGaga is like Bill Gates or how Paul Allen compares to Bill Gates? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, we have a solution for you: Tweet X-Ray for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Tweet X-Ray analyzes a person’s tweets to paint a vivid picture of what that person talks about the most. Here are some of the areas covered by Tweet X-Ray:
* Primary and secondary emotions -- for example, Happy, Sad, Angry, Calm
* Tweet subjects -- these are the six top topics discussed in this person’s tweets, for example work, politics, religion, technology, music, sports, cars, and so on
* Insults and foul language – this is an analysis and listing of words that might be considered insults or are generally considered foul language
Once Tweet X-Ray finishes analyzing someone’s tweets, it displays bar graphs to show how much a person talks about various topics.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8 32 bit,
- Windows 8 64 bit,
- Windows 7 32 bit,
- Windows 7 64 bit,
- Windows XP,