This app gives you a snapshot of the US economy (and snapshots for each state).
Do you want to gauge the current state of the US economy with the latest values of key economic indicators? Do you want to review historical data for patterns across recessions or patterns across Republican and Democratic presidencies?
This app is for you.
Application features include
1. Latest values of key US economic indicators (GDP, Housing, Employment, Manufacturing, Inflation, Trade Deficit, weekly updates of Canadian,Mexican currency exchange rates , M2 Money stock, etc.) and key economic indicators for each individual state
2. Graphs to track economic indicators across months, years, decades (by zooming into different time ranges)
3. Graphs that track the values of economic indicators across Democratic and Republican presidencies and across Recession periods over the past several decades.
4. Data-value transformations (graphs can be charted on interesting y-axis transformations (e.g. continuously compounded annual rate of change, natural log, change from previous month etc.)
5. The ability to save graphs to a file on disk (for printing, sharing by email etc.)
The app requires internet connectivity and data will be automatically updated when new economic reports are published.
The app will need renewal of an annual subscription after one year of usage.
This is the Windows version of our iPhone/iPad Economy app (which was ranked #1 for several weeks on Apple's app-store charts for the Finance category). Our Economy app was also featured in Wiley Publishing's book on Incredible iPhone apps.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8 32 bit,
- Windows 8 64 bit,
- Windows 7 32 bit,
- Windows 7 64 bit,
- Windows XP,