Crayola® Creative Studio
Crayola® Creative Studio is a multi-purpose graphic arts program combining the features of four Crayola art software titles in one program plus the addition of some advanced digital art tools and features. Users can draw, paint, animate, photo-edit, and apply special effects. Choose from - Art Start, Art Studio, Animation Studio, or Photo FX Studio program levels to learn digital art technique or used the combined features at the Creative Studio level for an optimal digital creativity experience. The program features include:
• Twelve realistic art tools simulating real art media for touch and pressure-sensitive drawing and enabled for touch screens
• Hundreds of pre-set colors or mix unique colors on digital palettes
• Hundreds of art images, backgrounds, and templates to create digital art, animations and much more!
• Import any standard digital file
• Export in standard file formats for use in other programs
• Learn digital art, photo-editing, and animation technique with an extensive collection of fun activities in the Activity Guide
• Quickly learn the program features with animated Program Tours
Children learn digital art, animation, and computer skills. The program includes the features of the award-winning Crayola® Art Studio.
Ages 6 and up.
Windows 8, 7, Windows Vista, and XP.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8 32 bit,
- Windows 8 64 bit,
- Windows 7 32 bit,
- Windows 7 64 bit,
- Windows XP,