Snapseed is an innovative photo enhancement and sharing app with a powerful suite of imaging filters and tools for anyone, anywhere to transform any image into an extraordinary photo. Snapseed is the only photo app you’ll want to use every day and makes any photograph extraordinary with a fun high-quality photo experience right on the desktop. Snapseed combines technology from Nik Software’s professional photography tools with an award-winning interface to deliver a powerful new app for photographers world-wide. Anyone can create amazing photos with Snapseed by using its innovative filters and tools, including the company’s revolutionary U Point technology that enables precise selective enhancements to be made to any area of a photo.
PRAISE FOR SNAPSEED:
“Snapseed…first-class photo-editing software.” ~~Roy Furchgott, New York Times
• Easily adjust your photos with the Tune Image filter, now featuring Auto Correct and Selective Adjust for precise editing
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt & Shift
• Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via email, Facebook and Flickr
• Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, and Windows 7 SP1 (or later)
• AMD or Intel processor (dual core or better recommended)
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
• 256 MB of Video RAM
• JPEG, TIFF (in RGB color mode), and RAW file formats
• Use Snapseed to edit your images from Lightroom and Aperture
• Languages supported: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
• Twitter: @snapseed
• Facebook: snapseed
• Flickr: groups/snapseed
• YouTube: niksnapseed
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Tune Image—Easily browse and adjust your photos with a single click using Auto Correct, tweak your photos to perfection with Tune Image or selectively adjust specific areas of them with revolutionary Control Points. Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Crop, Straighten & Rotate—Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos and easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo. Now includes standard aspect ratios.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White—Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage—Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama—Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos.
• Grunge— Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt & Shift—Create the classic compressed depth of field look of a miniature set or emulate the swings and tilts of a large format camera.
• Details— Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus— Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring the surrounding background.
• Frames—Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
== Sharing ==
• Email—Send images at original resolution.
• Social—Share on Facebook and Flickr.
== Help & Support ==
Get started quickly with help overlays, a tutorial guide, and videos. If you ever get stuck, our support team can help.
Supported Operating Systems