I love it!
* Three tables with unique graphics, missions, settings and characters.
* A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to your PC' or Mac's graphic capabilities.
* Realistic physics.
* Different camera modes: the ball-following "flying-table" view and static, "full table" view.
* Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
* Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph glasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
Enjoy the REAL PINBALL!
Follow us on Twitter - @Gameprom
Check out Gameprom's Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/GamepromCompany
Please visit our website - www.gameprom.com
I love it!
Before this game I had Angry Birds as the best touch / tablet app on AppUp, but Pinball HD takes the crown. This app is flwless, beautiful fun and it works best on touch based netbook or tablet PC's that allow for portrait orientation. This game will work without, but because it does allow you to use your thumbs on the screen and hold the game in portriat mode it makes for a great experience. This is a much have app!
This could be a great game, but for netbooks at least, camera view-point bugs and issues along with the lack of options to alter the default keys to something less cramped spoil it. Such a shame!
The constant ly changing zoom and orientation of the playing surface is dizzying at times. It is also difficult to judge the relationship in space between the ball and the flippers on some tables. These issues aside the game remains a fun play for myself and my kindergarten aged grandchildren. It certainly has a lot of visual interest. I play this on a 23 inch widescreen monitor with a full sized keyboard. I find no problems with the controls using this arrangement.